Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we'll get back to you shortly.
Tony Shamas Hair & Laser is conveniently located at 81 Jarvis St. at the North East corner of Jarvis and Adelaide St. in the heart of downtown Toronto, and we’re open from Tuesday to Friday from 10 am – 8 pm week-days, and on Saturdays from 9 am – 5 pm.
In addition to our services we also offer:
- Wi-Fi is available for FREE.
- Spoken Languages: English, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese
- Payments accepted: CASH, DEBIT, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, Apple Pay – Google Pay
Please note the following policies:
- APPOINTMENTS ONLY.
- Cancellation Policy: 24 hours for both hair and laser services
- Late Policy: it happens! Please call to inform us if you are running late and we will do our best to make the proper accommodations for your service. We cannot guarantee all of your services for your scheduled appointment arriving later than 15 minutes.
- Confirmation and Reminders: Tony Shamas hair & laser sends a text + email reminder 3 days and 25 hours before your appointment asking to confirm your visit by simply clicking on the Green Button that says “I will show up” in the email that our system sends automatically 3 days prior your appointment. We reserve the right to cancel any appointment that has not been confirmed within 24 hours the scheduled time.
- Lost & Stolen Items: Tony Shamas hair & laser is not responsible for lost, stolen or broken items within our facility
- A Credit Card is required to book appointments for new guests.
You can call us at 416-941-9915. Please leave a detailed message on our voicemail after business hours and we’ll contact you as soon as possible or book online today! You can also contact us by email at email@example.com or on our Facebook page, you can send us a message about our hair salon and laser services.
Street parking available on:
- Adelaide St East until 4:00 pm – Intervals 2 hours
- Lombard St (one block North of Tony Shamas Hair Salon)
- George St (one block East of Tony Shamas Salon)
- Frederick St (two block East of Tony Shamas Salon)
Public parking available on:
- The corner of Jarvis St / Queen St (2 blocks North of Salon)
- Richmond St (1 and half block North West of the Salon)
- NW corner of Lombard St / Church St (one block North West of the Salon)
- Queen St East between Jarvis St / Church St (2 blocks North-West of Salon)
- Underground parking at Holiday Inn Express right across our hair salon (entrances from Lombard street South side and Adelaide St North side)
- Underground parking on West side of George Street, between Adelaide St and King St.
If you are taking the subway, here are the closest stations:
- Queen Station: walk East to Jarvis Street, then South for 2 blocks on Jarvis Street
- King Station: walk East to Jarvis Street, then North for 1 block on Jarvis Street
Streetcars & buses
If you are taking a streetcar or bus, here are some of the recommended routes and nearby stops:
- 503 – 504 – 508 King St East @ Jarvis St – 150 meters
- 501 – 502 Jarvis St @ Queen St East – 220 meters
- 503 – 504 – 508 – 509 Younge St @ King St East – King Station – 540 meters
- Consultative and approachable when recommending and advising on client’s services
- Must have style and the ability to identify a client’s physical features and determine style from client’s instructions and preferences
- Ideally have experience with L’Oreal products, OLAPLEX, ORIBE, KERASTASE and KEVIN MURPHY.
- Ability to analyse hair and scalp condition, and provide consultation on hair service/product regime
- Perform shampoos and scalp and hair treatments
- To work with a true entrepreneur who has been in the industry for 30 years (80% of guests have been following him for 10+ years)
- To work in an award winning salon in an amazing neighbourhood in Toronto
- A company culture that is supportive, artistic, professional.
- Great compensation.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority and goal. If you are not completely satisfied with your service, please notify the salon manager before leaving the hair salon or within 5 DAYS from the date of your visit.
We will provide you with the opportunity to return to the salon for your service to be assessed. Additional charges may occur if the guest changes its mind according to the initial consultation.
We want to ensure each guests happiness with their service, and want to guarantee the health of their hair. We reserve the right to refuse any service, should a specific service not be a fit for the integrity of the hair.
As most providers in the service industry we have a policy of no refunds on any service. No exceptions.
Please be advised that we DO NOT COLOUR or COLOUR MATCH hair extensions.
We DO NOT install any type of hair extensions (clip-ons included).
Returns and Refunds
Products returns and refunds are limited to the following situations:
- Services (hair or laser) received cannot be refunded
- Refunds will only be considered if presented within 14 days of purchase. Products can only be refunded if in its original packaging. Refunds can only be processed with debit/credit card receipt in original.
- No refunds are given for gift card orders.
- Gift card orders cannot be exchanged.
- Pre-paid packages (laser hair removal, skin tightening packages…) cannot be refunded or exchanged for any other service/product.