Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we'll get back to you shortly.
Tony Shamas Hair & Laser is conveniently located at 81 Jarvis St. at the North East corner of Jarvis and Adelaide St. in the heart of downtown Toronto, and we’re open from Tuesday to Saturday. From 10 AM – 8 PM week-days, 9 AM – 5 PM Saturdays. Contact us at 416-941-9915, leave a detailed message on our voicemail after business hours and we’ll contact you as soon as possible or book online today! You can also contact us by email at email@example.com or on our Facebook page, you can send us a message about our hair salon and laser services.
Contact TONY SHAMAS hair & laser
A deposit via Credit Card is required to book any appointments.
Deposit funds will go towards your services.
or you can also:
MAKE Online Appointment
81 Jarvis Street
> major intersection Jarvis St / Adelaide St
Toronto, ON M5C 2H4
- Street parking available on Adelaide St East until 4:00 pm – Intervals 2 hours
- Street parking available on Lombard St (one block North of Tony Shamas Salon)
- Street parking available on George St (one block East of Tony Shamas Salon)
- Street parking available on Frederick St (two block East of Tony Shamas Salon)
- Public parking available at the corner of Jarvis St / Queen St (2 blocks North of Salon)
- Public parking available on Richmond st (1 and half block North West of the Salon)
- Public parking available at both corners of Lombard St / Church St (one block North West of the Salon)
- Public parking lot available on Queen St East between Jarvis St / Church St (2 blocks North-West of Salon)
- Underground Public parking at Holiday Inn Express right across the Salon (entrances from Lombard St South Side and Adelaide St North Side)
- Underground Public parking on George St South of Adelaide St East on the West Side, just before hitting King St East)
– Subway Stations:
- Queen Station: walk East till Jarvis St then South 2 blocks on Jarvis St
- King Station: walk East till Jarvis St then North 1 block on Jarvis St
– Streetcars / Buses:
- 503 – 504 – 508 King St East @ Jarvis St 150 meters
- 501 – 502 Jarvis St @ Queen St East 220 meters
- 503 – 504 – 508 – 509 Younge St @ King St East – King Station 540 meters
– Wi-Fi: Yes, Available for FREE
– by APPOINTMENTS ONLY.
– Spoken Languages: English, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese
– Payments accepted: CASH, DEBIT, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, Apple Pay – Google Pay
– Kid Friendly: Yes
– Cancellation Policy: 24 hours for both hair and laser services
– Confirmation and Reminders: Tony Shamas hair & laser sends a text + email reminder 3 days and 25 hours before your appointment asking to confirm your visit by simply clicking on the Green Button that says “I will show up” in the email that our system sends automatically 3 days prior your appointment. We reserve the right to cancel any appointment that has not been confirmed within 24 hours the scheduled time.
– Late Policy: it happens! Please call to inform us if you are running late and we will do our best to make the proper accommodations for your service. We cannot guarantee our services arriving later than 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment time.
– Lost & Stolen Items: Tony Shamas hair & laser is not responsible for lost, stolen or broken items within our facility.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority and goal. If you are not completely satisfied with your service, please notify the salon manager before leaving the hair salon or within 7 DAYS from the date of your visit.
We will provide you with the opportunity to return to the salon for your service to be assessed. Additional charges may occur if a guest has changed their mind according to the initial consultation.
We want to ensure each guest happiness with their service, and also want to guarantee the health of their hair. We reserve the right to refuse any service, should a specific service not be a fit for integrity of the hair of a guest.
As most providers in the service industry we have a policy of no refunds on any service. No exceptions.
Please be advised that we DO NOT COLOUR or MATCH hair extensions.
We DO NOT install any type of hair extensions (clip-ons included).
Products returns and refunds are limited to the following situations:
1. Services (hair or laser) received cannot be refunded
2. Refunds will only be considered if presented within 14 days of purchase. Products can only be refunded if in its original packaging. If product is damaged a restocking fee will be charged. Refunds can only be processed with original debit/credit card receipt.
3. No refunds are given for gift card orders.
4. Gift card orders cannot be exchanged.
5. Pre-paid packages (laser hair removal, skin tightening packages…) cannot be refunded or exchanged for any other service/product.
6. Missed or canceled appointments with less than 24 hours notice, will be charged 50% the original price of the service, prior booking next appointment.
Any missed appointment with less than 24 hours notice on packages – laser hair removal – service/services will be discounted from package.
We care about the health of our guests. We reserve the right to refuse any service and laser treatments if the service is not considered safe or a fit for that guest.
At Tony Shamas hair & laser Toronto we always are looking for energetic, talented individuals to join our team and grown with us in this exciting business.
We are looking to grow the stylist team and we look forward to hearing from you!
About the Role – Hair Stylist:
Consultative and approachable when recommending and advising on client’s services
Must have style and the ability to identify a client’s physical features and determine style from client’s instructions and preferences
Ideally have experience with L’Oreal products, OLAPLEX, ORIBE, KERASTASE and KEVIN MURPHY.
Ability to analyse hair and scalp condition, and provide consultation on hair service/product
Perform shampoos and scalp and hair treatments
What’s in it for you:
To work with a true entrepreneur who has been in the industry for 30 years (80% of guests have been following him for 10+ years)
To work in an award winning salon in an amazing neighbourhood in Toronto
A company culture that is supportive, artistic, professional.
To apply to this role or to learn more about our salon please send your resume.
We provide training on location and at our partners locations (downtown with L’Oreal Academy, just a few blocks from the salon) to help you develop your skills while working in a relaxing and exciting environment.
Send your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org