SHAMAS REWARDS is a loyalty recognition program (hereafter referred to as the “SR”) which is operated by NEW VU INC. (hereafter referred to as “NEW VU”). In accepting to participate, by claiming your rewards, you acknowledge that NEW VU assumes no contractual or legal responsibility to you and has specifically limited its legal obligations. The amount of SR does not entitle members to any vested rights and points balance members may not rely upon the continued availability of any award, reward, award/reward level, premium, privilege or other benefit. NEW VU specifically reserves the right to amend, alter, withdraw or terminate the SR (in whole or in part), any program, benefit, award, reward, award/reward level, premium or privilege or these rules either, with or without notice. Any such changes may affect the SR points balance which a member has already achieved as well as any future accumulation of SR points balance.
In particular, you acknowledge the following as a condition of SHAMAS REWARDS membership.
1. SR has no monetary value whatsoever and cannot under any circumstances form the basis of a monetary claim against NEW VU;
2. SR points balance is limited to natural persons and no corporation, trust, partnership or other entity may hold tier membership in SR;
3. Rewards or any other benefits are personal and cannot be assigned, traded, willed or otherwise transferred (other than with the consent of NEW VU and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the SR) and any assignment or transfer in violation of these rules will be void and may, at the discretion of NEW VU, result in the cancellation of the affected reward, benefit, as the case may be;
4. NEW VU assumes no liability to members whatsoever, including without limitation, liability by reason of the termination of or amendment to the SR in whole or in part, the addition or deletion of reward partners with or without notice, changes to offers, limitations on the availability gifts or rewards or any change to reward or points balance;
5. NEW VU assumes no liability in respect to recognition claimed and in particular shall have no responsibility for delay or cancellation of rewards. You agree that NEW VU and any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or representatives are not responsible for, and you release us and them from any and all liability arising as a result of, any accident, loss, injury or damage caused by any rewards supplied or requested in connection with the SR.
6. SR membership is a privilege which can be revoked by NEW VU at its discretion at any time and without compensation including without limitation, abuse by the member of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Program or any other actions deemed by NEW VU, acting in its sole discretion, to be deleterious to NEW VU, the SR or the interests of its partners;
7. NEW VU shall be under no obligation to continue the SR or to provide any notice of its termination;
8. NEW VU and all companies affiliated with NEW VU will not be responsible for correspondence lost or delayed in the courier, mail, by email or otherwise.
9. Each member is responsible for keeping up to date on SR regulations and their points balance by consulting vagaro.com. To receive any benefits, award, reward, award/reward level, premium or privilege associated with the SR, each member must provide and maintain their correct email address, the relevant telephone number, and provide us with permission to contact them. NEW VU shall attempt to communicate program information and/or promotional information to tier members. NEW VU shall have no liability for any failure to do so.
10. In-store purchases, and in-store refunds will be adjusted within 24 hours on your points balance status assignment.
11. When requesting a product exchange or refund, the points balance will be updated to the newest product exchanged for within 48 hours and the new points deducted if a product is returned, within 48 hours.
12. Advance notice of sales and events will be communicated based upon the permission the member has provided; any promotional benefits are available instore only. NEW VU shall have no liability for any failure to communicate advance notice of sales and events.
13. Each member shall be responsible for advising NEW VU of email address. NEW VU shall not be liable for misdirected communications such as mail or email, or any consequences thereof.
14. Your account information may only be given to you or a person designated by you in writing as defined earlier or pursuant to a court order or request from a government agency holding legislative power to compel such disclosure.
15. Proper legal documentation will be required from all members requesting a name change.
16. SR tier terminates upon death.
17. NEW VU will be the final authority as to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
18. The SR shall be governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to their conflict of laws principles. You expressly consent to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction, and venue of the courts of Ontario and/or the Federal Court of Canada in Ontario, or any other judicial district or jurisdiction as NEW VU may determine in any and all actions, disputes, or controversies relating hereto. Any disputes regarding SR or in any way arising out of SR tier membership, shall be submitted to the courts of Ontario whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear such disputes.
19. No waiver by either NEW VU or you of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. If any provisions contained herein shall be determined to be void, invalid, or otherwise enforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such termination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein.
20. If you have multiple accounts on Vagaro.com under the same name, it is responsibility of the member to request both accounts to be merged, in order to have your points balance grouped in one grand total.